Train From Alwar Awr to Moradabad Mb
Get train running between two stations using erailenquiry.in . Train between two stations is a service provided by indian railway
to find trains running between two stations, days of running and available clases in the train to make your travel easy.
Here you can find different train between two stations, available classes and train running days. erailenquiry.in
keeps you updated with the trains available between two stations to make your travel easy.
How to Find Train :
Find train between stations using website :
1. click here to find train between stations.
2. Enter From Station name or code, To Station name or code, date and quota.
3. Click on Go button to get list of trains.
4. list of train between two station is diaplayed.
Find train between stations using mobile :
1. click here to find train app.
2. Download the application.
3. click on the Menu -> Find Train.
4. Enter From Station name or code, To Station name or code, date and quota.
5. Click on Go button to get list of trains.
6. list of train between two station is diaplayed.
You Can get:
1. Train number.
2. Train Name.
3. Train origin station and Departure time from the origin.
4. Train destination and its arrival time at the destination station.
5. Estimated travel time.
6. Days of train running.
7. Different classes available in the train.
8. Distance between two status, Pantry Car Status, Fare and more.
Indian Railway News :
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Twitter he was pained by the accident, offered condolences to families of those killed, and wished a speedy recovery to the injured. India train crash: Investigators suspect rail fracture behind derailment Train ... Read More...
She tweeted, “Deaths due to accidents pain us all. Condolences to families who lost loved ones. Safety must always be No.1 priority of Indian Railways.” 11:55 pm: BJP president Amit Shah expressed grief over the loss of lives saying,” Deeply pained ... Read More...
At least 20 people have been killed and scores more injured after a train came off the tracks in India on Saturday. Rescuers and local people in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh worked into the night searching for survivors in the overturned and mangled ... Read More...
These are external links and will open in a new window At least 23 people were killed and more than 60 injured when a train derailed in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Police said that at least eight carriages jumped the tracks near ... Read More...
“We are shifting everyone to the hospital. We are trying to take out those trapped inside the coaches.” A spokesman for Indian railways said five coaches had derailed early on Saturday evening. Photographs from the scene in the north Indian state of ... Read More...